KIM Consulting Group Facilitators provide professional and neutral meeting facilitation services to corporate, academic institutions and other organisations to effectively run meetings, retreats and conferences that are expected to be contentious or complex. The use of a skilled facilitator promotes well organised, results-oriented meetings and ensures that parties are fully engaged.
RUN EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MEETINGS
Better Decisions………………..Often Faster………………..High Levels of Buy-In
- Strategic Planning?
- Team Building?
- Issue Resolution?
- Ideation and Brainstorming?
- Purpose, Vision and Values?
- Focus Groups?
- Project Planning?
- Process Improvement?
- Process Design?
- Conference or Retreat?
- Project Requirements Gathering?
- Stakeholder Engagement? ………And Many More!
Our Skills in Facilitation will help you.
Our facilitation process is customised and structured with the following key steps:
- The Facilitator will have an initial discussion with the “Task Leaders or Client” who have the responsibility for the outcome of the meeting to define the goals, objectives or problem statement.
- The Facilitator will present the Process (Format, Tools and Techniques) that will help the team deliver the expected outcome.
- A check-in with the “Task Leaders or Client” will be held to discuss the proposed process based on input from the key stakeholders. Through discussion with the Task Leaders or Client, a Final Agenda will be agreed.
- At the meeting, the objective of the Facilitator is to work with the participants to accomplish the determined goals, stay on time and on agenda while making sure that all participants have the opportunity to participate.
- After the meeting, the deliverables agreed upon are provided which may include the flip charts or complete summary report of the meeting, list of action items, list of attendees, etc.
- A final follow-up will be conducted to make sure that expectations have been met and to discuss if any further services are required.
For more information about KIM Consulting Group meeting facilitation services for your organization, please contact us