PRINCE2 Agile is a new practitioner qualification for those already certified as a PRINCE2 practitioners. PRINCE2 Agile ™ brings together the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined PRINCE2 ® method, it allows them to take advantage of Agile delivery practices and incorporate them into their existing PRINCE2 ® framework.
What Is PRINC2 Agile?
The PRINCE2 Agile™ framework covers a wide range of Agile concepts, including SCRUM, Kanban and Lean Startup. It provides full guidance on tailoring PRINCE2 in an agile context and covers:
- Tailoring the integrated set of PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes.
- Producing the PRINCE2 management products in an Agile environment.
- Mapping the Agile roles to the PRINCE2 project management team structure.
- Incorporating the fundamental Agile behaviours, concepts and techniques into PRINCE2®.
- Configuring PRINCE2 with agile behaviours, concepts, frameworks and techniques.
- Taping the strengths of PRINCE2 and an agile way of working to obtain maximum benefit.
- Incorporating the strength of agile in relation to product delivery into your project.
- Early realization of benefits of while products are being developed and improved.
- PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
- Utilisation of best of both worlds – PRINCE2 and Agile.
- A clear definition of how agile can govern a project’s delivery, while PRINCE2 governs projects as a whole.
- Seamless integration: PRINCE2 Agile™ complements PMBOK and APM Body of Knowledge in the same way that PRINCE2 does.
- Effective management of the delivery of products.
- Project Managers who are currently certified PRINCE2® Practitioners.